What popular room dividers mean? Stylish design, creative ideas, easy operation and rich varieties and choices, possibly all of them are not enough. What the most important is such room partition should perform well for your actual requirements, measuring to your own demand, just like DIY works.
After all, someone only seek beautiful decoration effect and others pursue practical functions such as privacy protection or interior space separation. Even though you have a wide selection, nobody can ensure good room dividers are also appropriate for your small or big apartment, strip or square layout, classic or modern style.
Both hanging room dividers and fixed room dividers serve making your home more warm and comfortable. Upon different characteristics, we have 12 ways to divide your flat or house with room dividers, referring to different materials (glass, wood, fabrics and aluminium alloy, different types (screens, curtains, racks, sliding doors and beaded curtains), various design styles suitable for different room layout. Ok, these are our popular hanging room dividers and fixed room separators shown below.
1. Trying hanging a fabric room divider, silver, you will have a light-weight, light-through partition. Visually, two separated parts are divided for functions, however, the effect of space extension hasn’t been broken.
Hanging Room Dividers-Ikea
2. Such hanging screen room divider, you can select proper pattern in accordance with the decoration effect, easy to fold up and down. When in need, you can remove it without great effort. Fixing a track and a rib, you can own this kind of beautiful and artistic screen.
Decorative Sotto Hanging Room Divider
3. No matter of sliding doors, screens and panels, they are flexible as moveable room partitions. Glass materials facilitate good light-through and tranparence effect, conforming to the modern tastes. As for a small flat, it is a reasonable way to develop the limited space.
glass screen room divider
4. Applying the design of northern europe, this wood frame room divider seems attractive for simple structure, minimalist style and innovative concept.
wood frame room divider
5. Add brilliance and soft feel to your room? why not use a curtain to make some changes at your home? Gauze curtains are more softer, even bringing the elements of romance and secret. Especially you want to completely relax after a exhausting working day.
red gauze hanging curtain room divider
6. This is for your bedroom, pink princess style, sweet and lovely. Always, you would feel your life just like what described in the fair tales. Cool.
hanging drape room divider in the bedroom
7. A sliding door serves as a good room divider, convenient to open or close, creating a comparative enclosure. Wood, panels and glass all is the frequently-used materials. Regarding the wood doors, carved pattern and style are more popular.
wood hollow sliding room divider
8. On a frosted glass screen, you will have a wide range of types and styles. Based on the design demand, various patterns are available. One of features of frosted glass is some opacity for privacy protection and some transparence for light transmitting. Moreover, the amazing decorative effect is apparent.
frosted glass screen decorative
9. In your study, which types are applicable as a partition? Usually, you want to develop the limited space here as much as possible. Therefore, no extra space to install a big one. Such structure serve two end.
carved wood room divider for the study
10. How about the room divider design in a narrow hall, a stairway enclosed? Consider such type, yes, of stylish design, simple structure and good safety. A comparatively independent space efficiently makes a clear layout in the lobby.
new wood room divider-stairway
11. A soft and moderate feel is much better required for a lobby with design of strong sense of minimalism as well as modernism. Textile materials make such hanging room divider seem light weight and textured, available to change at any time.
hanging textile room divider
12. A hanging beaded room divider uses in a bathroom.
hanging room divider in bathroom